Saturday, July 24, 2010

some bing bling

Dearest friends,


I woke up early this morning to the loud, obnoxious revving of my neighbor's motorcycle.  Having had to endure this horrific sound many Saturday mornings past, I will never own one of these!!!!  Sorry to all of you men out there who like cycles and want to marry me ;)


Last night, I was on skype (awesome program) with my cousin, Sarah who is a medical student a couple hours west of me.  We were talking about our plans for the weekend, and I decided that if I felt like it the next morning I would drive to visit her.  Well, after waking up to the motorcycle, I drove to the gym that was randomly closed at 9:00 a.m. (they are supposed to be open at 7?!?) and decided this was a sign that I was destined to visit Sarah today.  I drove home to shower and leave for her town.  I arrived two and 1/2 hours later as Sarah came in from her intense run up the long hill.


SARAH WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD: "I look like I'm going to die [in the pictures].  There is still make up under my eyes because I was sweating." (she laughs hysterically in little bursts) "Oh my God my laugh," she says and then I run to the sink to spit out my diet Coke because I almost choke... this is as she's telling me to write this addition.  


I am blogging from her adorable living room that I've only ever seen in the background of her skype screen!  But, because of beautiful technology I feel as though I've been here before.  


Since arriving here, I ventured into Wegmans and was able to experience the AMAZINGNESS that is this place!!! No wonder all of my friends who went to college out here miss Wegmans.  It is truly marketing genius.  Sarah and I grocery shopped and then sat in their dining (yes, dining) area to eat lunch.  And their sandwiches are soooooo delicious! I recommended we have ice cream for dinner, so perhaps we will be doing that!  =)  


I plan to be back in my town by 11:30 p.m.  We shall see . . . 


Enjoy the day, xo
Love Always,

1 comment:

Diana said...

Somebody is having some fun!!
Love Di ♥