Monday, August 9, 2010

all in

Darling friends,


I have to remind myself that in terms of the relationship I have with myself--I'm all in for life.  Which is why even though this new Lifehouse song, that I love, speaks of a relationship between two people.  I see it as a relationship with myself too.   Because. . . 


There's no way I'm giving up this time.
I have to remember who I am without giving in to who I think someone wants me to be.


There's nothing left to hide, I'm falling harder than last time.  
I have to remember that even when I'm falling hard, letting my hands off the handlebars maybe really dangerous.  I have to pause. 


Even if I lose the game, I'm all in.  
I'm with myself always... when I win...when I lose.  I'm with me for life.  So, I should sure as hell love myself.


I have to remember who I am.  Pause.  I have to be careful not to lose myself again. 





Love Always,

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Amanda,
I loved the song and the artist.
You are a wise young woman Amanda, but I'm not surprised!
Love Di ♥